Organic & Pure products
for healthy living and nutrition
with cross-country delivery.
Selection and researches by our
leading agronomists help us grow
quality and healthy breeds.
We Grow Best Food
Organic & Clean
BEST QUALITY FARM-GROWN PRODUCTS
WE DELIVER ORGANIC PRODUCTS TO FAMILY OR STORE
About Kadamba Marketing
Kadamba Marketing Souharda Sahakari Niyamita, with a unique ideological back ground started in 2005. The thinking of giving value to the valuable economic and natural resources of Uttara Kannada gave birth to the institution. Uttara Kannada is a store house of a series of crops like areca, spices, cocoa, paddy, coconut and fruits. Along with these there are non-timber (subsidiary) forest produces such as uppage (Garcinia gummigatta), kokam (Garcinia indica), Shikakai, jackfruit, nutmeg, cashew, cinnamon, amla, etc. Apart from these, vegetable cultivation and floriculture are also nurtured in the region. But the extreme fluctuation of price had made the farmers anxious. To add fuel to the fire farmers were in dark regarding marketing and value addition to their produces. Read More
- To develop infrastructural facilities for the uplifting farmer’s needs.
- To develop a commercial attitude among the farmers about their minor products, providing a flat form through different fairs.
- The crop production needs training to the farmers. The aim of Kadamba Marketing is to train farmers in preparing them in crop production, value addition and packaging along with the strategy for marketing to reach these products into globalized markets.
- To arrange infrastructural facilities for the members for pooling, packing and grading of agricultural produces.
- To give value based price for minor forest produces in global markets.
- To conserve the fruits and plants of the vicinity.
The ‘King of Spices’ is the oldest spice known to mankind. Organically grown and carefully selected berries are dried and processed. Used for typical flavor and pungency. Normally used in seasoning and as preservative.
A high quality product from Karnataka is used in whole or in ground form mainly for flavoring and culinary purpose. It has many medicinal values including dental problems and also pain relieving.